This a list of Bad, Harmful, Toxic Foods and Chemicals.
- Copper levels, high copper in some individuals destroy the immune system (2)
- Corn is usually genetically altered.
- Canola Oil
- Low fat foods cause everything they claim to help, they cause obesity, plug arteries and harm the heart. See proof
- Soy, Avoid soy many promote soy yet others blame it for harming the immune system.
- Gluten foods avoid (wheat, barley and Rey) These grains are often listed to help the immune system, however an increasing number of people (35% or more) are having adverse reactions to them. I suspect it is because of genetically altered species.
- Margrin (trans fat)
- Orange Juice (Concentrated)
- Low Fat-(Sugar)
- Whole wheat bread (has the same harm of white flower)
- Soy Soy has become one of the most toxic foods in America
- Soy is high in phytoestrogens, which is the term used to describe a plant estrogen that mimics or antagonizes the estrogen we make in our bodies. This may be beneficial during menopause, when estrogen levels are low. However, the potential for phytoestrogens to disrupt natural estrogen levels is generally undesirable as it can contribute to hormonal diseases, fertility issues and even some cance
It’s believed that up to 93 percent of soy sauce made in the U.S is from genetically modified soy beans. The long-term effects of GMO foods are currently unknown, but it is feared that they can have serious consequences for future generations.
Although many people don’t realize this, gluten and other traces of wheat are often present in many soy sauce products. This can be problematic for anyone suffering from a gut dysbiosis like Candida, or damage to the intestinal walls like leaky gut syndrome.
- Unfermented Soy
Most soy sauce products contain unfermented soy beans. These are associated with a number of negative health effects due to their high levels of toxins, which can cause gastrointestinal issues.
- Manufacturing Process
Commercial soy sauce is made through a process called ‘acid hydrolyzation’. This involves heating defatted hydrolyzed soy protein with hydrochloric acid, and adding sodium carbonate. It’s then mixed with some ‘real’ soy sauce, as well as sugar, caramel coloring and other additives. The result is then refined, pasteurized and bottled.
But that’s not the end of it! The glutamase used in the manufacturing of this soy sauce creates large amounts of glutamic acid, which is similar to the glutamate in MSG.
Monosodium glutamate is an excitotoxin, which means it has the potential to overstimulate nerve cells. This stimulation can lead to inflammation, hormonal fluctuations, brain damage, impaired learning, and even retinal damage. SOURCE https://www.thecandidadiet.com/coconut-aminos/